Making Your Backlinks Rely I
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gordon
Administrator

06-18-2017, 05:45 PM

But do we know that there are numerous things we need to check before agreeing to trading links with yet another internet site? After-all, the entire point of changing links...

I do believe that people all know now how essential backlinks are for the search-engine ranking success of our site. I also think that most of us know now that one way to get these backlinks is by doing link exchanges with other sites. The Infographic contains more about the reason for it. (For the uninitiated, backlinks are links o-n other internet sites that indicate ours.)

But do we realize that there are many things we need to examine before agreeing to trading links with another web site? All things considered, the entire point of exchanging links with others will be to enjoy the position of their web websites. It is for that reason crucial that individuals investigate beforehand regarding whether exchanging links with another site would be to our advantage or not.

I've thought about this whole notion of link exchange preparation and came up with a process that involves an analysis of 3 pages of the web site we should exchange links with. To get extra information, consider having a look at: like i said. The 3 pages are:

- where we'll have to examine 7 things about that page the home page,

- the service page: this is the page that contains a listing of types that the site has come up with in a bid to organize its link exchanges. We must check 7 things here,

- the backlink page: this is actually the page that may contain our backlink. We also need to always check 7 things here.

Observe that sometimes, the 'target' website will not have a directory site. In that case, our analysis will be a one in place of a 3-step one.

In this first article, of could be 2 or 3, we should have a look at the 7 things (organized in 2 groups) we should check about the website of the goal website.

1. We must check what Google thinks of the site. This can be done by looking at some items that Google is pleased to report a couple of site. The theory here is to see if there are any problems with the website, from Google's perspective, that could cause us to choose to not exchange links with them.

I recommend that people look at:

a) exactly how many pages does the site have listed? This is done through the use of 'site:www.site.com' within the Google search box,

b) just how many backlinks does Google statement for the site? This is done by utilizing 'links:www.site.com' within the Google search box,

D) is the site listed in Google's index? This is often done by utilizing 'http://www.site.com' in the Google search box,

d) what is the Page Rank of the site? There are lots of methods for doing this. One of the ways is to obtain the Google toolbar and visit the web site to see its PR. Another way is to utilize one of the numerous web sites online that permits us to obtain the PR of any web site. And still another way is to search for software that will tell the PR to you of any web sites.

Although we shall usually need to examine these 4 things together in a type of dining table in order to decide if the target site passes step one or not, you'll find definite results that could cause me to decide instantly not to exchange links using a site:

- if the PR of your website is zero,

- if the site isn't shown in the Google index,

When the site doesn't have any pages found by Google -.

You will note here that I am using Google as the first-step in the planning. Actually, we can use any search engine if we need to but given that Google is more fussy than the others when it comes to backlinks, I would suggest using Google in the above first step.

2. I'd then suggest that we look at 3 labels of the house page of the target site, in a bid to ascertain if the site includes a theme appropriate for ours:

a) its subject label,

b) its description tag,

c) its key words draw. This cogent advertisers web page has varied commanding suggestions for how to look at it.

There are lots of means of checking the contents of a web page's tickets. Then you'll need to visit the home page and click on the right menu command to view the contents of the page, if your browser, such as for instance MSIE, allows you to view the contents of a web page. Then you should search to the very best of the page-to view the contents of its labels. The choice is always to search for web sites on the Internet that enable you to see the contents of the tags of any web pages. There are lots of such internet sites online.

The reason behind this task is that Google considers the concept of web sites when looking at backlinks. Identify more on an affiliated portfolio - Click here: linklicious pro. This implies that backlinks from a site that's a layout compatible with ours will soon be of greater value than one that comes from a site that's nothing to do with what our site is all about.

This preparation is on the webpage of the target site and is simply the first step, as mentioned above. You can find 2 more steps: one on the directory page and one on the backlink page.

It is only if the mark web site passes the 3 steps that we must feel comfortable about trading links with them in that the link change is to our advantage. Needless to state that the prospective web site may also need to conduct the same 3-step analysis of our site prior to wanting to trade links with us.

Serge M Botans.