MySpace + CitySearch = neEvent
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gordon
Administrator

08-10-2017, 05:52 PM

Exactly how many times would you imagine the common businessman changes or alters his or her business plan. One big mistake many firms starting out make is subsequent there company plan such as for instance a road map. A company plan is helpful information to keep you focused and busy continually building and putting onto your final product. I found out about ceaser palace las vegas by browsing the London Watchman.

I began my mission six years ago with one thing at heart and that was to supply Boston night-life data online for free. I'd hopes of producing enough traffic to maybe make some advertising dollars on the side.

So I began my beta designs / prototypes but I never finished the whole project as a result of condition I have, I think the word most often used is A.D.D. (A Later Date Dreaming). It took many years to do so, but I am now approved Strattera and I've the drive and focus to accomplish tasks completely.

I believe Im wandering off just a little therefore lets return to the purpose of the piece.

Initially of 2006 I created neEvent that is short for New England event. My plan from the beginning was to provide on line bar, restaurant, bar, game, music, family and adult entertainment event information and services. I desired to provide the people the ability to get on v.i.p. guest lists for participating activities. It was the primary focus of my successful strategy that I believed would ultimately make some money and provide the people. After weeks of devel-opment, planning and testing I launched the website in February. I set up event signals, newsletters and other plans to gather email addresses and contact information. Get further on a related article by clicking internet las vegas venetian rooms.

By Might things were going better then predicted for the short time period on the internet with minimal capital for advertising or marketing and hardly any search engine exposure. Visit inside luxor las vegas pool to read the meaning behind it.

How else can I make my internet location sticky, I had a need to give the customers reasons to come back to your website other then to search events and get on guest lists.

I looked around and every-where you look, local information, national publications, your sister and brother, your best friends, most people are using MySpace. Hence the problem is how to capitalize off of this new phenomenon and use their profitable business strategy with my business plan.

It took about one hour to come up with the idea and about one week to develop and integrate with neEvent web site. So I developed an social event site giving registered person the ability to add them-selves to an event list or guest list and then view other page site to users that are attending the same events. Now you can find other customers who've the same interests in activities as you and you can contact them via e-mail or phone and then meet up with them at the function which you both are attending.

Thats what I'd call Social Network!

MySpace + CitySearch = neEvent

Its only been 30 days but so far and I have 300 registered users who are using most of the characteristics we offer. Lets see how things end-up 6 months from now..