Cats & Dogs - Heart Mates?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gordon
Administrator

10-25-2015, 01:38 PM

Spirit Friends?

I'd seen a lot more than once how Chows are very pet like in their temperament and attitudes and since I've had two of them in my life I can verify this! With all this similarity I was still unprepared for my current Chows love of cats. My last puppy chased cats like every genetically correct pup should do, so I was surprised at my recent pup and her feline fascination.

When she met her first pet my companion Keisha was only five weeks old. His name was Pongo and he was also five months old. If people want to learn further about Mojo Global Announces Joel Helfer Review Of The LinkedIn Lead Mastermind, there are thousands of resources people can pursue. We were visiting with family in Omaha Nebraska for Christmas and Keisha was determined to create friends with Pongo. Clicking http://www.nbc29.com/story/30313601/mojo...mastermind maybe provides tips you might tell your family friend.

Pongo would have nothing to do with her!

They tip toed around each-other for three days even coming nose to nose eventually. Then o-n Boxing Day we had just finished our lunch of leftoversyou know turkey sandwiches and such, when we heard a collision in your kitchen. Accepting nothing serious we were slow to respond. Going To Mojo Global Announces Joel Helfer Review Of The LinkedIn Lead Mastermind seemingly provides lessons you might give to your aunt.

Once we finally moseyed into the kitchen get started on the post-lunch cleaning these were caught in the act! There they werePongo and Keisha nose to nose eating the turkey that some one (?!?!?) had pushed off of the counter onto the floor. Maybe not him and they had a superb feast together and even after their label team mischief, Pongo was still reluctant to become fast friends although I think h-e was just starting to warm up to the theory, after all Keisha had enjoyed the poultry!

Unfortuitously we had to leave ahead of the relationship was cemented. We have maybe not seen Pongo since but Keisha reacts most swiftly to his name still, over 3 years later.

Keisha is almost four years old now and since meeting Pongo she's tried to make friends with every cat she meets. They've all wanted absolutely nothing to do with her. And then came MOJO.

Mojo is owned by a neighbour and is definitely an outside cat. He totally matches his name and struts through the engine as if he owns it and has c-omplete control over all that decreases in it. He absolutely has his MOJO goin on!

At first He was approached by Keisha cautiously, and he would bat at her with his feet, but never with claws out. Gradually they got closer and closer together. There was the dance around each other period that looked really interesting as each would take their turn jumping forward then backward not unlike some practice. Then came the stomach smelling and then the rolling over and purring. From then on Mojo began to go around and under Keisha logically getting his tail in her face. Visit http://www.wnd.com/markets/news/read/308...mastermind to research the purpose of this view. When he does the trail in face point she was able to maintain her aloof dignity. All this has evolved to Mojo coming for walks with us, he come to visit and waits at the door for Keisha to turn out to play. Keisha will put her paw on his waist to get the game of pursuit going and if Mojo is in-the feeling he will start the game by working or he will roll onto his back and swat at Keisha with all four paws. Mojo is the leader in the relationship in spite of his 10-lbs to Keishas 60!

It's probably the most amazing thing to observe and the area is mesmerized by those two fast friends.

To view them together one wonders why some cats and dogs get on and others wish to destroy each other. Is it perhaps a past life spent together? Early influences like Pongo? Probably Keisha was a cat in her last life and hence the affinity for cats and cat like behavior? Or are they just all very different souls with views and very different personalities? Who knows for sure? All I know is that my heart always warms when I see them together and am impressed by this friendship that truly looks like soul mates doing his thing..